The best choice for distant signals … the HDB8X’s unique design will pick up signals that other antennas can’t!
|There's a lot of free HD out there. Make sure you get the most HD channels by getting the strongest you can buy, the Xtreme Signal series.|
If you are more than 45 miles from your closest broadcast towers you will appreciate the sheer power of the Xtreme Signal HDB8X. This super deep fringe antenna is designed to focus in on those distant signals like no other. It’s the hobbyist’s choice for clean, clear signals no matter what the distance.
Antenna hobbyists, rejoice! There’s a new choice for high-gain, wide pattern UHF reception that gives you all the power you need in a space-age package that won’t break the bank and mounts easily to a wide variety of masts.
What could be more satisfying than knowing that with a single investment, you’ve saved thousands of dollars in future cable bills? Most markets have dozens of free channels and you don’t need to be left out just because you choose to live in a distant or rural area. You’ll find awesome performance from up to 60 miles away!
The HDB8X from Xtreme Signal is the best choice for you because its sturdy, durable construction will give you years of enjoyment. Its compact design keeps wind resistance down and mounts easily on an existing mast or any vertical surface. Aiming is easy and the unique reflector design lets you easily confirm line-of-sight while standing behind the antenna.
In the past, free TV fans who lived fifty or more miles from the broadcast towers had to make do with massive Yagi antennas that were difficult to erect and aim, and looked unsightly over time. You’ll sacrifice nothing with the HDB8X’s compact design, sure to keep its modern, clean appearance for years to come.
- Have stations in multiple directions? Antenna allows for your to point each side in a different direction (mileage may be reduced in this mode)
- Built-in transformer for direct 75 ohm (coax) connection, that is more weather proof than the old style, pigtail transformer
- Beam width approximately 60° wide (out of 360°) when pointed in the same direction
- Reflector for blocking unwanted signal and interference
- High-gain blade style elements pull in maximum signal, and hold up better in weather than traditional bow-tie elements
- Highly directional to help bring in weak long distance stations
- Maximum gain: 17.5db When both sides of antenna are parallel
- Mounting brace with a two-point secure attachment on masts up to 2" outer diameter
- Receives UHF digital broadcasts at 60+ miles
- Heavy Duty reflector for blocking unwanted signal and interference
- 6 Month limited warranty